Don’t you fall in love with your buddy, when he/she calls you with a cute or funny nickname? Guys and girls love a nickname as it makes the person feel beloved and confident. To be honest, it also makes you feel ‘considered’ as long as the nickname is pretty cool.
If you find your friend has got a hunky personality, you can surprise him with a nickname ‘Super stud’ or even, ‘Big Boy’. We often put creativity when it’s about to choose a nickname for your friend. By the way, who doesn’t love unique or ‘out of the box’ words?
A lot of times, we get fascinated by funny nicknames that represent a softer side of the personality. People recommend that nicknames should be created in accordance with the aspect of the personality.
Sometimes, it goes absolute with the person but few names sound funny enough to be remembered for the lifetime. It’s cool unless it hurts the sentiments. We often heard girlfriends naming their boyfriends as ‘Teddy Bear’. It reflects that the guy is super cute and adorable. Nicknames just come out without any thought and sits perfectly to the person.
Wait! I have brought a lot of ideas and nicknames for guys, girls, friends, cousins or even, a boyfriend or girlfriend. Grab the one that is more connecting 😉
Funny Nicknames for Guys And Girls
- Saturday Night Your best friend who goes to every party and drinks way too much beer.
- Fish Stick
- Faaaaaq – For that friend that uses “f**k” for everything
- Shy Guy
- Full Meter – For someone who’s always mad and yelling!
- Two Story – For when you have to look up at someone to talk to them.
- Onion Turtle
- Pizza Pents
- Adobe – for someone adorable
- Mr. IDK
- Sibling – Someone who stinks at everything.
- Justin Bieber – For that dude in your squad that didn’t really enter puberty yet…
- Mr. Microsoft – who’s obsessed with Microsoft
- Extra L
- Third Wheeler – The one friend who doesn’t have a gf or bf but always tags along anyways
- Friday Night – For someone awesome
- Monday morning – for someone you hate to see
- Monkey Brain – for someone with crazy brain
- Potato Diaper
- Kittycat- a person who loves cats
- Internet Explorer – For that friend that always takes an eternity to react.
- Lemon – for someone really annoying and sour.
- Toothpick – for skinny guy
- Game over – Geek without a life
- Flame Brain
- Poo Boy
- Memeaholic – for a person who is meme addict and can’t go without quoting one
- Kittycat – for cat lovers
- Capn’ Cankle
- Potato Diaper – so funny
- Walking Wind
- That Guy – something original?
- Spongebob – for a doof head and loser.
- Astrosuck – for those who can’t pay attention
- Friday Night – The awesome guy who we love the most
- John Cena – for the guy you keep missing at parties
- Furniture – someone who is lazy and loves the sofa
- -er – just add “er ” after somebody’s name. Its just so creative.
- French Fry – somebody that is hella skinny
- Cheep Cheep
- Monkey Brain – For a person with a crazy brain
- Chatter Box – For someone who can’t keep quiet for few seconds
- The Most Terrible Person to Ever Live – you
- Lil Nasty – Someone who spits on the laughing.
- Smudge – for the friend who doesn’t even know how to do makeup
- Peanut Butter2X7=14
- Book Zombie – bookworm who reads five books a week.
- Billy Boo
- Snail Muncher – for the person who knows way too much french.
- Wednesday – the middle child
- Shut Up –
- Adobe – for an adorable person
- Nerfy-Poo – great for your pet
- Loud Mouth – for a friend who won’t shut up
- Inky – for pen lover
- Mr. Meow Meow – cat man
- Bunny – for girl
- Couch Potato – for someone who loves sitting on coach and ignoring your calls
- Third Wheeler –
- Nugget – when your friend is so scrawny its funny
- Walking Dictionary – for someone who
- Summer Teeth
- Weird Beard
Did you love the super cute funny nicknames for guys and girls? I know, you incredibly loved and couldn’t stop laughing!
You can pick the perfect nickname for guy or girl that is just not a modification of the original name, but a feeling you genuinely have for the beloved person. Friend, it could be funny, naughty or even, annoying. Unless, a nickname brings
Unless, a funny nickname brings the laugh, happiness and other cherished moments, it is cool to give it to your friend. Do you more creative ideas?
Share some cute or funny nicknames in the below comment section.