Don’t you often get bewildered and completely blank when hosting a conversation with your best friend? I’m sure, you ran out of questions and topics to talk about. Best friends are just not ordinary friends, but they equally share the happiness, worries and moments with each other. When you build a relationship with your best friend, you want to know everything about the person so that you share an unbeatable and incomparable connection.
Asking questions work amazingly to improve relationships between two friends. A conversation gets boring if you don’t have interesting questions to ask. Your best friend also wants to share everything but just waiting for you to ask something exciting, funny and important. Some people might end up asking irrelevant questions that don’t only weakens the relationship but your best friend also loose the interest in the talk. To know your best friend more closely, you need to understand what type of questions to ask that strengthens the relationship.
So, you have a fantastic best friend. Why not ask amazing questions with your friend? It will help to know more about a friend in a more fun way. Your friend will only enjoy the conversation if you have a good sense of humor plus interesting talks. Do you have that? No worries, this post will add a lot of questions to your mind before your next gathering, a phone call or even a social media interaction. Note down some of the entertaining questions to ask your best friend about yourself.
Know your good friends more deeply with the list of good, deep, personal questions to ask your friends. Enjoy. There are 22 good questions, 30 personal questions, and 48 deep questions to ask your friends for great conversation even when you are bored.
Good Questions to Ask Your Friends
Here’s the list of funny & good questions to ask your friends, best friends or even new friends. Be it guy friends or girl friends. Have fun!
- What do you use to cope when you’re feeling uncomfortable?
- What makes you feel unstoppable?
- How do you see me?
- What emotion do you experience the most?
- If you could do anything for the rest of your life, what would that be?
- Do you think you’re brave?
- Is it easy for you to show yourself love or speak kindly to yourself?
- What annoys you the most about people?
- What makes you feel super loved?
- What do you want people to feel when they’re around you?
- What is a dream you’ve never said out loud?
- What do you lie the most about?
- If you had to change your name then which one would be the new?
- What makes you feel most alive?
- When do you feel your most vulnerable?
- Are you more afraid of death or not really living?
- What do you think makes me smile?
- What scares you the most?
- What is more important to you – status, power, or money?
- Is there anything you see inside of yourself you’re not sure of?
- What is that one childhood fear you have not told anyone yet?
- What is the nickname that your friends have given you? What does it mean?
Personal Questions to Ask Your Friends
Here’s a complete list of personal questions to ask your friends or best friend.
- Where would you like to be in 5 years?
- What was the experience that impacted you the most in your life?
- What type of relationship did you have with your parents?
- Would you be with someone who doesn’t have the same beliefs as you?
- How would your best friends describe you?
- Do you usually follow your heart or your head?
- Would you put your family or your friends first if you had to choose one?
- What did your last relationship teach you?
- Do you prefer dating just one person and see where it goes or dating multiple people until you make a decision?
- What are the qualities you’re looking for in someone you want to grow old with?
- What are you most grateful for in your life?
- If you could change anything about your past, what would it be?
- What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself today and why?
- If you knew that you only had one year to live, what would you change in your life?
- Where do you go when you need some inspiration?
- Who is the first person you call when you’re in trouble?
- What is the craziest thing that you’ve done with someone?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
- What do you do when you’re angry?
- If you could marry anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
- Do you think confessions make a relationship stronger?
- Did you ever judge someone for the dark secrets they told you?
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
- What is your biggest regret in life so far?
- What was your favorite romantic moment and why?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Are you still in touch with your childhood friends?
- What are your beliefs on God?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- How long does it take you to really trust someone? TC mark
Deep Questions to Ask Your Best Friend
Want to go even deeper into conversation? Try these deep questions to ask your best friend for fun.
- If you had to move to a distant land without your friends and family, would you do it?
- What are some things that you wished people knew about you?
- Do you believe that live after death is possible?
- Where do you think you will be 10 years from now?
- If you got into an argument with your best friend over your lover when they aren’t around, would you stand up for your lover?
- What’s your philosophy in life?
- What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
- Are you religious or spiritual?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- Which parent are you closer to and why?
- What was the best phase in your life?
- What was the worst phase in your life?
- Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
- What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
- What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
- Are you more into looks or brains?
- What lies do you most often tell yourself?
- Do you think the present is better than 50 years ago? Why?
- What’s the most extreme example of poverty you have seen?
- What do a lot of parents do that screws up their kid?
- Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
- How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
- When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
- What kind of parent do you think you will be?
- What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
- Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
- Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
- Have you ever lost someone close to you?
- If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
- What’s an ideal weekend for you?
- What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
- Do you judge a book by its cover?
- Are you confrontational?
- When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
- Would you relocate for love?
- Did you ever write a journal?
- What are you most thankful for?
- Do you believe in second chances?
- What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
- What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
- What did your past relationship teach you?
- What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
- What’s on your bucket list this year?
- When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
- If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
- What’s your biggest regret in life?
- What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
Have you decided when will you ask the list of good, personal or deep questions to ask your friends? Okay, the next conversation with your friend or even a new friend is definitely going to be fantastic. You’ll not just get entertained with the cool response but also have a memorable and everlasting conversation. Best friends are truly meant forever.
I’m sure you also have some questions to ask friends, right? Would you mind sharing with us in the comments?
4 thoughts on “100 Good, Personal & Deep Questions to Ask Your Best Friend”
Thanks this was so helpful to get a good conversation going that was super deep. I was so glad that i finally got to know more and more interesting facts about my guy best friend.
This was better than couple, marriage, and boy/girlfriend questions.
Might want to take out the deep questions part
Good bring more