“Why did the chicken cross the road?”. Most of us have already heard this phrase a million times. Isn’t it true? Since our childhood we have heard this silly yet funny joke. Basically this is a common riddle joke with hundreds of simple answers, the punchline or answer could be: “To get to the other side” this is the very basic answer. It is an example of anti humorous joke. People might get curious and they might think that the answer will be a punchline but its answer is a simple statement of fact. This can lead to very simple statements but definitely fun for you to play.
The riddle game is a very old game which started out of nowhere and it became popular among kids as well as adults because of its serious punchlines. You can play this game whenever you are getting bored as its a boredom killer. Not only kids love this game but adults also. It requires presence of mind because you have to extract an answer which should be a statement of fact but the listener will have fun to know the answer. Here are some of the examples associated to it:
Why did the chicken cross the road?
There are numerous funny jokes about why did the chicken cross the road. I decided to complete list of funny answers and jokes on this topic around the internet. I’m sure you’ll have some great fun reading it. 😉 Here’s a funny video to answer the question.
What are you waiting for now? Sounds interesting. Isn’t it? Then fasten your seat belts for a ride full of laughter . Have fun and thank us later!
She wanted to stretch her legs.
She was afraid someone would Caesar!
To get to the other slide.
There was a car coming.
She wanted to stretch her legs.
To prove to the possum it could actually be done!
The chicken cross the road in search of food.
Because she realize that there is a rooster on the other side…
to avoid lame and outdated jokes.
I don’t know, let the chicken mind its own bussiness.
To go to the idiot’s house.
because popeyes was on his side of the street!
Because he could
so you could later make a website out of it !!
To get a life…Now its time for all of you to get one.
because chickens are really,really dumb.
To find a world where no one would question his intention of crossing the road
because she saw what you did to her eggs
To prove it could be done!
To hold his pants up.
No-one knows, but the road sure was pissed.
Because this is AMERICA ! It can go anywhere it wants.
Because it was a fundie chicken.
Because it wanted to find out what those jokes were about.
Give me ten minutes with that chicken and we’ll find out.
User submitted funny answers
Here are some of the interesting funny answers submitted by users in comments to why chicken crossed the road.
- cos the grass was greener on the other side………………..cos he wanted to practice He s free will
- The chicken crossed the road to be with its flat mait
- Question: Why did the chicken cross the road? Answer: He just wanted to say QUADRUPLE PARTY to his 4 friends.
- He is still standing there to get suicide
- Quote : “I had my doubts, but I crossed that road! Dare ! Dream! Discover!”
- Just seen the only answer that makes sense in a Spanish movie called El Jeremias., it crossed the road to prove to everyone it wasn’t a chicken… as in it want scared….
- The chicken crossed the road because YOU DIDN’T FUCKING COOK IT!!
- Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it takes too long to walk around.
- Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it is in a COCK-y mood
- To prove that it’s not chicken!
- Because it didn’t want to be fried grilled or scrambled
- Because there was another chicken stapled to it.
- Why not! leave him alone.
- Because on the side he was on, there was a wolf!
- Why did the chicken cross the road? To go to the bathroom
- I just want to live in a world were a chicken can cross the road without having its intentions questioned.
- Why did the chicken cross the road? Because that’s the chickens business
- Why did the chicken cross the road? Because some one said the word SANDWICH!
- To get to wing night at Hog Creek bar and grill
- Why did the Chicken cross the road? A: to get away from your unplanned/lame jokes.
That’s all. If you want to add any joke or funny answer on why did the chicken cross the road? Feel free to leave a comment below.