Too often we need encouragement and motivation to move forward in our lives. Sometimes, a little push is all we want to take action. In those depressed life moments, one word can make a big difference. Maybe, a stranger who just said ‘SMILE’ during your morning walk made you smile for the whole day. Or, you’re skimming through social media and found a one word quote, ‘INSPIRE’. These type of one word quotes are so inspiring and often take you back to memorable events of your life.
Do you want to get inspired? Or, you truly desire to motivate the people who are around you. Why not use motivating one word short inspirational quotes? Every one word quotes in this list can be used to bust a bad mood or motivate, energize yourself. You can even share these one word quotes with your favorites and change their moods. Basically, these one word quotes are quick minutes fixes which can actually uplift your moods anytime. So, use these short inspirational quotes in any situation and get motivated.
One Word Quotes
Here are short inspirational one word quotes to cherish your mood.
- Inspire – Be the reason people look forward to you. Make a difference to someone else’s life by inspiring them.
- Smile – Let your smile change the world. Your smile can make beautiful conversations. Make sure you smile.
- Breathe – Take a deep breathe. Go outside to get some fresh air and let your body inhale the good nature.
- Freedom – You’re free to go. Enjoy the air of freedom and live your life.
- Infinity – My friend, it’s time to dream beyond infinity. Go limitless.
- Happy – You truly deserve to happy and cherish. Do things that make you happy. Don’t let little things steal your happiness in any way.
- Fly – Don’t think what would happen if you fail! Think, what if you fly?
- Dream – Have the courage to pursue your dreams. Live them and act on them.
- Motivate – It’s time to be the best version of you. Get up and hit it!
- Believe – Start believing with all your heart. If you believe in good things, anything is possible.
- Positive – Train your mind to think positively. Have positive thoughts shape your mind and life.
- Relax – Don’t overburden yourself! Take time for yourself and calm down.
- Enjoy – You only live once. This is not a rehearsal. Enjoy it every day!
- Hope – Look for a light of hope every day. You never know how will your tomorrow look like.
- Fantasy – Sometimes, we do need fantasy to live in reality. It’s okay to fantasize and look at the life through a different angle.
- Alive – Make your existence alive. Celebrate your presence every second.
- Beautiful – It’s not just your physical appearance – it’s the beauty of your soul.
- Karma – Everything you do comes back to you. It’s the sweetest revenge!
- Love – Love is a priceless feeling you enjoy. Not a decision you make.
- Meditate – Spend few minutes and talk to your inner soul. Listen to your heart and let it engulf you.
- Goals – Have big dreams? Sketch out bigger goals.
- Laugh – Don’t take yourself too seriously! Find a reason to laugh every day. Isn’t it the best therapy?
- Cuddle – Is there anything more beautiful than a cuddle?
- Bless – Remember that all of us are blessed in different ways. You are blessed and you know that!
- Imagine – Ever fallen in love with the imaginations? Just imagine the story and bring it to real life.
- Compete – Always compete at the highest level. Be so good that no one ignores you.
- Classy – Be classy because it annoys other people.
- Confidence – Let your body and mind speaks confidence.
- Focus – Ignore the noise around you, focus on your vision.
- Brave – When you feel weak, be brave. When you find risk, be brave. Only bravery can make you strong.
- Blissful – Being blissful is not something you work for. It’s something you follow and take pleasure in.
- Wander – Wandering doesn’t mean that you’re lost. But, it actually shows that you are alive.
- Opportunities – You only get few chances to change yourself. Make sure you avail the opportunity that come to your way.
- Win – Sometimes, winning isn’t everything but the want to win is.
- Mistake – You won’t learn anything new unless you make a mistake. It’s okay to make mistakes and learn from it.
- Appreciate – To live a better life, appreciate what you have in your life.
- Forgive – If you really want to heal your wounds, forgive quickly. Give yourself a gift and free yourself from negative energies.
- Creativity – What makes life interesting is the constant creativity of your soul. Be a creative artist and show it to the world.
- Strength – The strongest people are not ones who show strengths by their muscles but by their hearts.
- Success – There’s no shortcut to success. You have to work hard and go for it!
Were you feeling depressed today? Or, if your friend is going through any anxiety, grab these inspiring one word quotes and make him/her feel happy. Sometimes, you don’t desire for expensive gifts or lavish dinners, but a word from some close friend does the magic. Do you want to motivate someone today? Pick a list of words and jot it down in a message and share it with your BFF. Use these magic words and make a small difference to someone else’s life. As the list has the word ‘creative’, use that and think how you can be creative with these quotes. If you loved the whole list, share it with your friends and family right now. Your one word can make a difference.
Be the reason someone motivates today.