When it comes to unsung heroes of motherhood, the woman we often overlook is ‘mother in law’. It can be a love-hate relationship for a married woman. But, you also share an unforgettable bond with mother in law. Right? Getting married means having more new relationships. One beautiful bond is with darling mother in laws who have found you a perfect match for her son. Give her the best gift with a one-liner quote to make her feel valued and special.
These sweet mother in law quotes can be shared anytime, no matter what the occasion is. It’s basically a perfect gift to your spouse’s mother which makes her understand your pure love. All these loving quotes will make her feel proud and cherish with joy. If you respect her and appreciate her little efforts, you’ll also get loved by her. As a mother, she wants to get her importance at times. It’s a nice idea to share a quote with your mother in law and let her know that she is just like your real mom. We’ve done a collection of mother in law quotes to share with her a lot easier for you.
Mother in law quotes
Pick any few of these mother in law quotes quotes or share the complete list of the mother in law quotes with your spouse’s mom.
- “A mother-in-law is not just an extended family member but a precious gift who blesses our lives every day.” – Unknown
- “The bond between a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law should be like a good cup of tea – strong, warm and comforting.” – Unknown
- “A good mother-in-law is like a second mom who always has your back, no matter what.” – Unknown
- “A mother-in-law’s love is a special kind of love that makes a family complete.” – Unknown
- “A mother-in-law is not someone to tolerate, but someone to love and cherish.” – Unknown
- “The relationship between a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is not about power or control, but about love and understanding.” – Unknown
- “A mother-in-law’s love is like a rose – delicate yet strong, beautiful yet thorny.” – Unknown
- “A mother-in-law is not just an in-law, she is a true friend who stands by us through thick and thin.” – Unknown
- “A mother-in-law’s love is not limited by blood, but by the bond of love that connects us.” – Unknown
- “A good mother-in-law is a priceless treasure that adds value to our lives and brings joy to our hearts.” – Unknown
- “The best thing about having a mother-in-law is knowing that your spouse was raised by someone who truly cares.” – Unknown
- “A mother-in-law’s love is like a beacon that guides us through the storms of life.” – Unknown
- “A mother-in-law is like a beautiful flower that brightens up our lives with her presence and fragrance.” – Unknown
- “A mother-in-law’s love is a bridge that connects two families and brings them closer together.” – Unknown
- “A mother-in-law is not a stranger but a dear family member who deserves our love, respect, and gratitude.” – Unknown
- “My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well. I was amazed; I never knew they worked.” – Les Dawson Tomonaga
- “The day two girls or women can genuinely be friends to each other, we will see then no war, camouflaged or open, between the wife and her mother-in-law in any house.” – Anuj Somany
- “Behind every successful man lurks a truly amazed ex-mother-in-law.” – John Chrusciel
- “Be kind to your mother-in-law but pay for her board at some good hotel” – Josh Billings
- “Behind every successful person, stands a very successful mother-in-law.” -Lou Holtz
- “My wife is the kind of girl who will not go anywhere without her mother, and her mother will go anywhere.” – John Barrymore
- “A mother-in-law is better than a single and childless political persona, though.” – Vladimir Zhirinovsky
- “Conscience is a mother-in-law whose visit never ends.” – Henry Louis Mencken
- “A mother gives you a life, a mother-in-law gives you her life.” – Amit Kalantri
- “Give up all hope of peace so long as your mother-in-law is alive.” – Juvenal
- “The mother of a trophy wife is not automatically a trophy mother-in-law.” -John Grisham
- “The only thing more intimidating than a huge international film star is your mother-in-law.” – Benjamin Walker
- “I always know when it’s the mother-in-law knocking at the door – the mice throw themselves in the traps.”
- “When you have a wonderful mother-in-law who takes sides with you in squabbles with her own daughter – that’s something.” – Lou Gehrig
- “Thank you for adopting my husband and helping him become the man he is today.”
Loved all of above nice mother in law quotes? Now, it’s up to you how you choose to use these quotes. If your mother in law loves reading cards or short notes, write them down. Make your card look pretty and cute. If she loves reading text messages, send her a message. If she is social media fan, share this post. If she is on your friend’s list, share a status with this post and tag her. I’m sure these ideas will help you create a card today or send the quote now. The feelings of love should not be kept secret. Let them throw in the air and spread it all over. Got a friend who has a rocking mother in law? Share these quotes for mother in law with her too.
What’s next? Check our other collection of related quotes about in laws.
- 25 Best Son In Law Quotes that You Should Say to Him
- 20 Heart Touching Father in Law Quotes To Share
- 25 Beautiful Heart Touching Daughter in Law Quotes
- 40 Beautiful Heart Touching Mother In Law Quotes
- 35 Beautiful, Cute & Heart Touching Sister in Law Quotes