Are you feeling hopeless and bleak? To be honest, feeling discouraging is the worst feeling ever. To heal those wounds, two-word quotes can be a perfect fix. These words can be powerful, inspirational, enigmatic or ruthless. But, words are magical. They can easily convince or persuade someone. Short word quotes can be used in several ways. Sometimes, two word quotes are enough to express yourself and get your message out there. These powerful short two word phrases can be used as printable, daily reminders, quotes, and design tattoos.
Motivational short word quotes are much sought after, but the power of these words is unparalleled. These words are just not meaningful but are also motivating. Think of those unmotivated days when you need someone around you. Imagine yourself in a fantasy where everything looks so surreal. Think of spending a personal quality time with yourself. Surprisingly, short magic words give you all the motivation to dream, act, imagine, fascinate, and live.
Look at the huge collection of two word quotes. Give a minute to read the one-line sentence written next to the word. You can be creative and use these words in different ways. Print out these words and keep a beautiful frame on the side table next to your bed. Write down these words in a cellphone note and set a daily reminder and read them. Send these words to someone close and make them feel rejuvenating. Importantly, bookmark this to motivate yourself every day.
Two Word Quotes
Here is an awesome collection of two word quotes for inspiration seeking individuals.
- Just me – At this point, don’t care about anything else. Don’t try to fit in with anybody.
- True love – True love is all about knowing the faults of the other person and loving them even more.
- Friends Forever – Best friends are the one’s who are always there : whenever, whatever and importantly, forever!
- Dream bird – Any heart without dreams is more like a bird without feathers. Be a dream bird and fly high.
- No boundaries – Talent knows no boundaries. It overcomes all barriers that hinder the way to success.
- Food passion – Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion, even food.
- Be yourself – Stop letting other people describe you. Be yourself and show it to the world.
- Accept yourself – The day you accept yourself you become confident.
- Have faith – No matter how worst your situation is, there’s always a sign of hope if you have faith.
- Good job – Pat your shoulder and give yourself a treat. Good Job, Man!
- Have patience – Life always take tests, but you need to have patience.
- Keep calm – Keep calm and be 100% fabulous.
- Move on – Move on! It’s not the ending. Just turn the page.
- Inhale Exhale – Inhale love, exhale hate. Inhale positivity, exhale negativity.
- Don’t care – There comes a point in life when it’s not that you don’t care anymore. You just can’t!
- Stay strong – Every single day is a battle to stay strong.
- Stay true – Stay true to you and you’ll be incredibly awesome!
- Just believe – Believing in yourself will make you unstoppable.
- Shit happens – It’s okay, shit happens!
- Stay beautiful – Stay beautiful, you are worth it.
- Thank you – Busy to say a thank you? You will get fewer and fewer chances to say it.
- Work hard – When you live a life for a strong purpose, hard work isn’t a choice. It’s a necessity.
- Think first – Be sure you think about your words before you spit them out.
- Start living – Never be scared to start living a life you have always thought of.
- Try again – Failure doesn’t mean the game is over, it actually means try again with a new experience.
- Love you – Loving you has been my favorite adventure so far.
- Don’t stop – set your goals high and don’t stop until you get there
Trust me – Trusting you is my decision. Proving me right is your choice.
- Call me – Take that bone out of your nose and call me back!
- Shut up – You need to shut up and let me live my life.
- Forget this – The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest and the first to forget is the happiest.
- Come back – They always come back. Especially when you move on.
- Respect me – I respect a person who respects me when I am not around.
- Baby steps – Even baby steps can take you a long way over time. Don’t stand still.
- Be honest – Everybody wants the truth but nobody wants to be honest.
- Enjoy life – You only live once, enjoy life.
- I can – Only I can change my life story. No one can do it for me.
- Forever Free – Once you learn to live, you will be forever free.
- Hakuna Matata – It means no worries.
- Look up – If you fall, fall on your back. If you can look up you can get high.
- Be fearless – be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
- Let go – Maturity is when you learn to let go.
- Game on – Play every game as if it’s your last one.
- Think twice – Think twice before you say something.
- Be limitless – Limits only exist in the mind. So, be limitless.
- You can – Only you can make it happen.
- Watch me – Win with me or watch me win.
- Stay focused – Stay focused and extra sparkly
- Be Kind – You will never regret being kind.
- Get it – You deserve love, and you will get it!
It’s easy to find inspiring words for every situation but you hardly know what else you can do with these power boosters. Words are powerful. They can either break or make the relationship. They can either motivate or demotivate you. They can even hit the bull’s eye, without even making extra efforts. Before you get swarmed with best two word quotes, let me clear few things. Every word in this list can tell a different story and an unfathomable twist to it. You’ve to take these words as per your situation or things that are happening in your favorite’s life. Possibilities are that you’re caught in a situation where only words can heal your wounds. Chances are that you get demotivated when you wake up early in the morning and got nothing to seek motivation. Maybe, you’re broken inside and don’t know what to do next. Your situation can be anything from pleasantly happy to heartbroken or sad.
Surprisingly amazed by the master collection of two word quotes? Now, you don’t have to look for any other pairing words. These short quote words are enough to change someone’s mood. I’m not sure if this list has the two word quote you were looking for. But, this list definitely has some other cool words that you can share or get motivated. In times of self-doubt, these words can be the must-needed quotes that get you back on the track. Whether you’re feeling demotivated, or heartbroken, these words will help you get moving. Life is all that and we need to move on.
The idea is to get motivated and inspired when you feel low. So, if you’ve liked few of these quotes then make them stick to your desktop, fitness machine, bed or work desk. What’s next? Enjoy these quotes too.