It is definitely the right time of the week when we need some break. Every Wednesday is usually called the Hump day when there is a lack of motivation and ambition. It is basically the mid-day of the week when everything seems to be not working and we look for some energy boosters to get through the freaking boring day of the week. Since the weekend is just after two days, most of the people feel low and tired of the workdays. Need some motivation on hump day? We’ve got a list of hump day quotes. Yay, something exciting.
How about the idea of ventilating some craze around? Cool, right? There is nothing bad in enjoying some freaking funny one-liners on hump day. As there is a lot of casual work with the same routine and no fun in life. You absolutely need a powerful pack of words to tighten up yourself. The middle day, Wednesday, of the week is said to be hump day because you’ve to wait two days more for a rocking weekend and you just can’t get enough of work this time. This handful of quotes works perfects on your mood, even if you are feeling bit low, drowsy or discouraged.
Hump day quotes
Want to show your boss that you are up for the creativity? Enjoy this wonderful list of hump quotes.
- “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” –Bob Marley
- “If I’m having a really bad day, I always have a girlfriend – or even a guy friend – who I can call. They’ll listen to me wallow for a minute and then be like, ‘Okay, let’s stop. Everything’s great. Let’s figure out how to fix whatever’s bothering you.'” –Emma Roberts
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” Vince Lombardi
- “What is right to be done cannot be done too soon.” Jane Austen
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” Thomas Jefferson
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” –Steve Jobs
- “Man, unlike anything organic or inorganic in the universe, grows beyond his work, walks up the stairs of his concepts, emerges ahead of his accomplishments.” John Steinbeck
- “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” Maya
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” –Maya Angelou
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
- “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” –Vincent Van Gogh
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?”” – Brian Tracy
- “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -John Lennon
- “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” –Robert A. Heinlein
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breath, to think, to enjoy, to love. Good Morning and have a good day.” –Unknown
- “It’s a bad day when you don’t get the work done that you need to get done or you don’t get it done to the satisfaction.” –David Fincher
- “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.” J. K. Rowling
- “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.” Andrew Carnegie
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” Benjamin Franklin
- “Earn your leadership every day.” Michael Jordan
- “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” Robert F. Kennedy
- “Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leo Tolstoy
- “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.” Conan O’Brien
Did you just notice a change in yourself? A little bit of it. Maybe an energy pack or a capsule of confidence. It could be a reason to make you smile and fresh. Friend, it can be anything in a positive manner. Unless it works on your distracted mood, it is perfectly fine. So, you’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading all the hump day quotes?
What are you waiting for? Do good to your colleagues and friends. They surely need some encouragement too.